We are pleased to announce that results and certificates will be ready for collection from 6 January 2020 to 23 January 2020.
Thank you for taking your Chinese Music Instrumental Grading Examinations with us. We are pleased to announce that results and certificates will be ready for collection from 6 January 2020 to 23 January 2020.
- You may collect your results and certificates in person at Confucius Institute-NTU from 6 January 2020 to 23 January 2020 (Mondays to Fridays, 9.30am – 12.00pm & 2.30pm – 5.00pm).
- You will need to produce your exam notification letter (the same letter informing you of your exam date) and your NRIC or student pass for verification when collecting the results and certificates.
- You may also authorize a representative to collect the results and certificates on your behalf. The proxy will be required to produce the completed and signed authorization form by the candidate, copy or image of the candidate’s NRIC or Passport and the proxy’s NRIC or Passport.
- Any uncollected results and certificates after 23 January 2020 will be kept in The TENG Academy's office until 30 June 2020, before they are destroyed. An administrative fee of $20.00 will be chargeable for each reprinted Certificate. Please make an appointment to collect them from our office. We will not be mailing out uncollected results and certificates.
- If you wish to make any alternative arrangements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you registered for the examinations through your school, please check with your teacher-in-charge or instructors if your results and certificates will be collected by them on your behalf.
Thank you and we look forward to your continued support in 2020!